Updated September 16, 2021
For Sale or Trade
I often have several used instruments for sale at any particular time. My primary occupation is as a performing musician rather than an instrument dealer, though I'm always picking up used instruments to loan to students, or to trade towards better instruments for my personal use. I prefer not to ship instruments. Local pick up is best.
All instruments listed for sale are in good playing condition:
- Tenor banjo in good condition, neck is straight, its been played a lot and has moderate fret wear, simple design with only dots on rose wood finger board, laminated maple rim, 24 brackets, 21 frets, the tuning pegs look metallic like aluminum, 29 inches long, 20.5 inches from nut to bridge, open back, synthetic Waverly head, no case, label inside says: "Made Expressly for the Oliver Ditson Company, Boston, New York," stamped into the wood is "Souza's Make." $225.00
- Titano 120 bass accordion, in perfect playing
condition, new bass strap, freshly tuned and
overhauled at a pro accordion shop, with case,
"Ideal" model, 15 1/8 inch keyboard, 2 reed
blocks and 3 switches in the treble. $500,
What I'm looking for:
- Left handed violins, I'm more interested in original left handed instruments rather than ones that have been converted from a right handed model.
- a 24 or 32 bass accordion
- miscellaneous unusual instruments
I'll also barter instruments for gear - audio, recording, computer equipment, or for other musical instruments.
Captain Fiddle Music Copyright ©